A big congratulations to our members who won awards at the Bega Valley Business Awards on 17 June 2023.
Excellence in Innovation & Sustainability – ‘Green Queen’
Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion – ‘Tulgeen Disability Services’
Excellence in Micro Business – ‘Daisy Hill Photography’
Employer Of Choice – ‘ East Coast Radio – 2EC & Power FM’
Outstanding Young Business Leader/Employee – ‘ Shayd Measures – Commonwealth Bank’
And congratulations to all finalists and award winners:
1. Excellence in Innovation and Sustainability which went to Green Queen in Bega and was a very popular choice with the crowd.
2. Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion, was taken out by Tulgeen Disability Service
3. Outstanding Community Organisation was awarded to Sapphire Life Opportunities in Merimbula, for their work with their community pantry and services
4. Excellence in Construction, Trades and Services went to Ardy’s Automotive Services in Pambula
5. Excellence in Retail which was awarded to Darcie Nicol Floral Design who came to the stage full of colour and sparkling exuberance
6. Outstanding Visitor Experience Tourism which went to Tathra Beach Eco Camp, which was accepted by Camp owner, Carmen Risby along with her team.
7. Excellence in Health, Beauty and Wellness which went to In2skin Cosmetic Clinic
8. Excellence in Professional Services which was awarded to Bermagui Veterinary Clinic
9. Excellence in Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing was awarded to Supply Central in Eden
10. Excellence in Hospitality wen to Toast Cafe in Pambula and owners Nicky and Olly were very excited and honoured to be acknowledged.
11. Excellence in Micro Business was awarded to Daisy Hill Photography, which included a phone call in from the business owner Tara who was traveling in Ireland to accept the award.
12. Excellence in Small Business, wen to Coast Hire in Bega
13. Excellence in Large Business was awarded to Support Services 2 You
14. And the Employer of Choice went to East Coast Radio. The award was accepted by Jane Edwards from ECR along with Emma Keft who was also nominated for an individual award, Brad Blissett who was MC and a number of other staff.
15. Outstanding Male Employee which went to Thomas Marshman from Big W in Bega and presented by the Mayor
16. Outstanding Female Employee., Paula Teale from Pambula Dental which was presented by Kristy McBain and Ms Teale was very excited and honoured to receive the award
17. Outstanding Young Business Employee went to Shayd Measures from CBA in Bega and was presented by Ben Smyth from Bega District New
18. And the final award for Outstanding Business Leader went to Damien Foley from Club Sapphire.